Creative Entrepreneur Consulting
Running a crafts business has particular challenges, from managing inventory to marketing to avoiding creative burnout. Does it sometimes feel like you have no idea what you're doing? Do you wish you had someone to bounce ideas off of? Do you wish you had a better handle on organizing your schedule? Are you considering hiring someone and maybe freaking out about it a little?
Having grown a creative business from scratch to $1M+ in annual revenue, and being a voracious consumer of business books and courses, Rebeca has accumulated a wealth of experience and loves sharing what she's learned. She has a particular passion for leadership consulting and working with crafty entrepreneurs to transform them into extraordinary leaders.
Areas of focus:
- hiring your first employee; onboarding and training new team members
- building and leading a highly engaged and dedicated team
- setting up systems to scale your business
- feeding your creative soul while managing the business side of things
- running a business while managing chronic illness
Within 2 business days (M-F) of purchasing your session(s), I'll email you a scheduling link. You'll have the chance to let me know what you'd like to learn, and any questions you have, so I can prepare for our time together.
Zoom sessions will be recorded and made available to you for 120 days, so that you can rewind, review and replay to your heart's content!