Virtual Group Craft: Three 90 Minute Sessions
A dedicated chunk of time and space for you to work on your projects, get help where you're stuck and revel in the creative energy of others. Group Craft members gather virtually for 90 minutes, 3 times a month to work on our crafts and learn from one another.
Times are listed in Pacific and Eastern Time; convert for your location.
This is not a formal class; please bring your own project to work on. See Additional Details below for more information.
You should be able to attend live; there are no replays. No refunds so make sure you can join before you register. You may purchase even if one date has passed, but payment is by each group of 3 dates and isn’t prorated.
- Do you have an incomplete project that you want to clear off your worktable once and for all?
- Are you stuck on a certain step in a Blue Buddha Boutique tutorial?*
- Would you like to finally find a use for that pile of rings that you have no idea what to do with?
- Do you have a ton of gifts to make, but keep procrastinating on getting started?
- Do you like working alongside others who are also crafting?
- Or maybe you just need to indulge in some "you" time to re-awaken your creative muse?
Then Group Craft is for you. Connect with me and other crafters as we work on our projects and learn from one another. I'll have one camera set up above my hands so you'll be able to see what I'm working on and watch any demonstrations in response to your questions.
At least 48 hours prior to the first session, you'll receive a Zoom link sent to the same email address you used when purchasing your sessions.
- An internet and video capable device with the most recent version of Zoom
- For added accountability, I ask that you have your camera turned on, however if you're more comfortable with it off, feel free to leave it turned off
- Whatever materials you need (feel free to work on other crafts as well, just know that I can't help you with them)
- Questions you'd like to ask (you'll also have the chance to submit them ahead of time, which increases the likelihood that I'll be able to help)
- Food/drink for yourself if you’d like
Contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
* If you have questions about a Blue Buddha tutorial that you’ve purchased, this is a great chance to pick my brain. I don’t know everything, but I’ll help if I can! Please note that if the project lists a designer's name other than myself, I may not be familiar enough with the weave to offer suggestions on the spot. (But if you bring the items to the first session, I may come up with an answer by session 2). Note that I won't provide advice for non Blue Buddha patterns unless you have explicit permission from the designer, or it is a classic weave with no known creator.